Care Instructions for Your Henna
HENNA CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Allow henna design to fully dry.
- Do not pick at it or rub dried paste off if possible.
- Keep it as warm as possible the first day, even if dried paste has fallen off. That helps the henna react and turn a dark stain.
- Do not get it wet for the first 24 hours.
- Chlorine, shaving, hand washing, exfoliants, and lots of lotion can shorten the life of your henna.
- If going into water, an application of chap stick or Vaseline can help protect your henna stain.
- Henna stains are usually the darkest on their second day. Depending on care and location, your henna can last anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of good color.
I use all natural, excellent quality henna as well as the finest lavender and tea tree oils available. If you have any allergy concerns, please consult me before getting a henna.
Have the best day and show off that new henna!
Want to book a party? Have questions?
Please text 254-954-7672 and someone will respond as swiftly as possible.